Thursday, April 3, 2008
Oficially declaring a Major
I have finally and officially declared my major, and two minors! I am so excited, and I can't wait until I am done with school. Although in a way I am scared out of my mind because I know that soon I will have to get a job and join the real world. But then again I can't wait to get a job and help people who have had injuries to their spinal cords, or lost mobility some how. I was talking with a few friends at work, and they all seem to say the same thing that once you become a junior your last few years of college fly by, and to be quite honest I can't wait even if I feel otherwise when it comes time for me to graduate. I can see the end of the tunnel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment